Storytelling boosts your leadership
Imagine your team trusts you completely. They dare to open up to you and admit mistakes. And because they dare to disagree with you, you have powerful substantive conversations. They support your leadership and strategy with all their heart. And they almost sing in the corridors: “You’re simply the best.”
What would that mean to you? And to the organization?
- Let’s hear a story of a great leader
- It is all about Trust
- How can you gain the trust of others?
- You need to be R.E.A.L.
- What is your own story?
- 5 Steps to build your story
Results of the presentation
As an experienced manager, you are already aware of the importance of clarity, trust and empathy. But how do you become the example they follow? After this presentation you understand that storytelling is essential. And the practical stories show you how other strong leaders use stories. You have received tips and tools that you can apply right away. And of course you have already experienced it during the presentation!
Who, what, how long?
- The presentation is intended for team leaders, managers, CxOs.
- We will discuss which themes are relevant to you. That determines a large part of the presentation.
- And whether you only have 20 minutes or an hour and a half: I ensure that the objective and duration match.
- The audience size is unlimited.
- The presentation can take place physically on location, provided that is possible in terms of the corona virus. I would be happy to meet you in person! A perfect alternative is a webinar in which you will experience just as much energy and interaction.
Why would you choose me?
Because your congress, seminar or company event needs a powerful speaker. After all, you want something to change. You are looking for a speaker who combines years of business experience with authenticity and a perfect performance. With a lot of interaction and fun. You get a passionate storyteller, trainer and TEDx speaker coach. Look here for more background information.
This keynote at your (online) event?
Call me at +31 (0)6-36223055 or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will quickly see if we have a match.